05 March 2011

Day 475 – Grayson’s Journey


Dear family and friends

Grayson and I were on our own for the day. Regina is under the weather and we decided that we should let her sleep. I felt a little guilty taking time this morning catching up on some bill-paying and other responsibilities while Grayson read a book in my office here at home. It is best to actively involve him in something, but I was so behind!

"We" finished paying the bills and filing papers and shredding trash with personal information. I had Grayson vacuum up the small amount paper bits on the floor from changing the shredder bag. Then I showered Grayson and we took off to run some errands. We were gone a few hours and he was most pleasant company. We wandered around stores looking for some things then went to the grocery to look for inspiration for dinner. We found inspiration in some baby back ribs, one of Grayson's favorite foods. I wish I had taken a picture of Grayson after eating his fill of ribs tonight. He looked like he stuck his face in a bowl of BBQ sauce! He was sure excited to have ribs again.

Pax!

Brant

No comments:

Post a Comment