17 March 2011

Day 487 – Grayson’s Journey

Dear family and friends

We left the house at 6:30 this morning to journey to Mammoth and we arrived at the Main Lodge at noon. The trip was mostly uneventful, other than that overturned big rig on the 210 that closed the freeway!

Grayson was alert and observant most of the way only taking a few cat naps on the trip. Considering he had little sleep the night before, I was surprised! He was very talkative all day, was very calm at the restaurant where we had dinner, and was helpful at the market. What a good day for Grayson!

Tomorrow he will ski with Disabled Sports Eastern Sierra again. We rented his skis and put his boots in his cubby today so he is ready to go tomorrow afternoon!

Pax!

Brant

2 comments:

  1. He really seems to shine in this venue. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen Schellbach18 March, 2011 16:21

    I would like to send Grayson a postcard from London since I am a student here and he can't very well come to visit me like he wanted to when I first came here. Can I please have your address so I can send him a postcard? My email address is sunnyfiangoddess@yahoo.com. Thanks!

    Jen Schellbach

    ReplyDelete