07 December 2011

Day 752 – Grayson’s Journey


Dear family and friends

Day 3 in Hawaii. I haven't had shoes on since Sunday! It is 80 here – as always, but we have not had swimming attire on yet. There is still time!

Today we spent the day with Regina's father. I spent some quality time with his computer and I think that I banished some demons and managed to improve its performance. Regina spent time with her dad discussing plans for the future and finished the afternoon going through a large box of memorabilia.

During one particularly long computer operation, Grayson and I went for a walk. The terrain here is even more hilly (life on a volcano) than home and Grayson had a pretty good workout comparatively. While we were out we picked some plumeria blossoms for Regina and Grayson presented them on our return.

This evening we came back to our condo where we watched the sunset, cooked a tri-tip and enjoyed an evening together.

Aloha!

Brant

No comments:

Post a Comment