18 January 2011

Day 429 – Grayson’s Journey

Dear family and friends

Grayson has spent the better part of the last few days fighting a bad cold. It hasn't slowed him down from his regular activities too much, but it slammed him pretty well today.

Tonight we sat down to one of his favorite meals – meat loaf – Mom's special recipe. Regina emailed it to me so she could work late, and Grayson and I prepared it. After dinner we got him to bed so he could get more sleep to help fight his cold.

80° in LA and Grayson gets a cold. At least his spirits are good!

Pax!

Brant

2 comments:

  1. Hi Brant and Regina:

    I had a cold when I visited you last week, so he probably got it from me! I'm getting over it now, thank goodness.

    We're back in Tigard, safe and sound. GBP!

    In Him,

    Doug

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are just home from a week in Puyallup, WA, helping Tad and Katy move into a 'new' house (built in 1960). Oh the messes and the floods and the broken appliances and the chaos! But we had fun and also celebrated James's first birthday. Glad to catch up on Grayson and all the Reeds now that we're back online.

    ReplyDelete