05 August 2012

Day 994 – Grayson’s Journey


Dear family and friends
Today was a rare Sunday for us. We had been so overtaxed at work and in our personal lives that we decided to sleep in with the knowledge that a loving God would forgive us this once. Even though we missed the service this morning, my work in the technology world of my church continued! I spent an hour this evening reviewing data entry and making sure that all was well in the accounting area. Our church is a labor of love and that work continues!

Grayson continued in his down phase again today. I really have no good explanation as to why this phase has continued as long as it has. In the early days, these things seemed to run in 10ish day periods. Now the “clock” is out the window! I hope that this cycle ends soon and we get back to a more “competent” Grayson.
Blessings on your new week!

Pax!
Brant

No comments:

Post a Comment