22 February 2010

Day 99 – Grayson’s Condition

Dear family and friends

Grayson was very cooperative and helpful today. He participated in music therapy tonight, and was quite active the entire time.

Monday chores included sweeping and mopping the kitchen floor. He accomplished these tasks and some laundry tonight. The lad was very cooperative!

Grayson called me again today. We had a nice chat, though tonight it was very difficult to understand him. Most everything he told me I had to have him repeat at least three times. Not sure what is going on here, but I suspect we will find out soon!

I'll check in with him again tomorrow and we will see what surprises are in store!

Pax!

Brant

1 comment:

  1. Was Grayson always so regular about mopping and shopping and doing chores? These habit patterns he is developing are good for his future!

    ReplyDelete