09 October 2011

Day 693 – Grayson’s Journey


Dear family and friends

Grayson was a champ today. I managed to get him up and out to church on time this morning (Regina was the assisting minister so was out of the house at the crack of dawn). The service was particularly good and Grayson was engaged – he even laughed during a funny story in the pastor's homily.

This afternoon we did a few chores around the house. Grayson and I made a light grocery run late in the day. As always he was my "cart driver" and I always love watching him solve the problem of keeping the cart in the aisle and not scraping along the product shelves. This is therapy in the community! He is pretty good but you do need to keep sharp eye out when going down the candy aisle – many things seem to wind up in Grayson's hands as he cruises these aisles!

I think that he has finally drifted off to sleep – the perimeter alarm has been going off for two hours. Let's pray that he has – I'm off to bed now also!

Pax!

Brant

No comments:

Post a Comment