28 October 2011

Day 712 – Grayson’s Journey

Dear family and friends

Today Grayson was up and out of the house early. I had to go in for a routine medical test that required someone to drive me home, so we were all up and out – much earlier than Grayson is used to getting up. He did well in spite of the lack of sleep. After my test we all went out to lunch – a real treat for me since I hadn't eaten since Wednesday!

Grayson did fairly well today – not particularly verbal and a lot of head scratching, but still pretty alert. I was surprised that he watched a movie with us until 11:30 and was still alert after his early morning. He just went to bed and I hope his long day has him so tired that he is down for the night. I'm certainly ready to call it a day!

Pax!

Brant

No comments:

Post a Comment