11 February 2012

Day 818 – Grayson’s Journey


Dear family and friends

Today was a wonderful and relaxed day. We got Grayson up around his usual time – 9:30 AM – then had a relaxed breakfast and easy going morning. The day was primarily occupied with chores, activities and tasks of living that tend to get put on the back burner during the work week. Much was accomplished today and it will make for a much more enjoyable week!

Grayson was very alert for another day. Verbal skills notwithstanding, he was at the top of his game in some areas. Grayson and I went to the home store today to get materials for a project and he was my cart pusher – following me around as I looked for shiny objects to collect in my cart.

After we returned from the home we decided to grocery shop for the week. We laid in supplies for the week as our last errand of the day.

Pax!

Brant

No comments:

Post a Comment