25 March 2012

Day 861 – Grayson’s Journey


Dear family and friends

What a wonderful day in church this morning! The children of the congregation presented the sermon and what a delight it was. What struck me is watching 20 or more kids in the chancel actively sharing in the telling of the Good News. It made me grateful for the dynamic and thriving church we belong to!

Grayson was in good spirits all day, in spite of our rain. I am fond of saying that we get on average of 15 inches of rain per year – unfortunately all of them come in two rainstorms! That is not exactly correct, but it sure seems like it here in the sunny So Cal. When it rains, it doesn't fool around!

We spent the afternoon inside working on home projects. I finished one that has been hanging over my head for a while – the reassembly of my home audio video system. It has had problems for the past few months and I acquired a bunch of parts to fix it. We are now fully back in operation – and Grayson is thrilled!

Pax!

Brant

No comments:

Post a Comment