01 December 2012

Day 1112 – Grayson’s Journey


Dear family and friends,
 
With all emotion and love I must say that I married the perfect man (for me).
 
Brant can barely wait until December 1st. Today we brought home our Christmas tree. Tonight we had our annual blubber fest as we watched Albert Finney in the quintessential Christmas redemption movie/musical Scrooge.


I can't imagine anyone who approaches life with more optimism than Brant. I also cannot imagine sharing the challenges of our life with anyone else. Grayson is lucky to have a dad like Brant and they are both generous showing affection to one another. This didn't come overnight. It comes from a lifetime of gratitude and a spirit of joy. 

I can only pray that our other children find partners that will share the joy of life with them and love and support them through good and tough times. Dreams and plans don't always turn out the way we expect or hope for them to. They can, however different than planned, be full and childlike and worthy. 

With gratitude for finding a man who is as sappy as I am, 

Regina

1 comment:

  1. I love that movie! I have to watch it every year and sing along and get goose bumps in certain parts. I always enjoy it when they are playing the game "The Minister's Cat.' It seems such innocent fun, yet very engaging. You and Brant are truly life partners and I'm so happy to be related to you! Much love to you both.

    ReplyDelete