21 December 2012

Day 1132 – Grayson’s Journey


Dear family and friends
Grayson was sharp as a tack today. It is amazing how he can change in a week! While the average Joe might not notice a difference, we certainly do! He was quick to respond, very alert and totally tuned in to any and all activity around him. What a blessing before Christmas and before our annual ski trip!
Today was the last day of work for me for 2012. While I will have a few things to clean up in my “spare time” over the holiday, the next time I check in for work will be Monday the 7th of January, as I’ll be taking the first few workdays of the year as vacation. Regina is not so lucky and will be working several days next week as she prepares for financial year-end.
Now the pressing concern is focusing on getting everything ready for Christmas. We’ll have a houseful for Christmas Day, and we wouldn’t have it any other way!
Pax!
Brant

No comments:

Post a Comment