12 December 2012

Day 1123 – Grayson’s Journey


Dear family and friends
The month of December (and 2012 for that matter!) continues to move forward at flank speed. Naturally, externally imposed crises and deadlines are leaping out from our offices at both Regina and I, just as they always do! I’m always amazed that as I approach year-end with my workload carefully planned out, how many things that others throw on my plate with crisis-like urgency. Ah well, it has been that way for the past 35 years of my career – why should it change now! In fact, why am I surprised? We’ll get it done, and still have a beautiful Christmas no matter what comes our way!
Grayson was very tired today – for good reason. He wandered into our room at 12:30 this morning. I put him back to bed then he walked out of his room again at 3:00. Adequate sleep was not to be for Grayson last night, and tonight he went to bed with little difficulty. Let’s hope that he gets a good night’s rest on this rainy night tonight!
Pax!
Brant

No comments:

Post a Comment