19 December 2012

Day 1130 – Grayson’s Journey


Dear family and friends
I just realized that my last post was Sunday – I’m falling a bit behind! I think that late nights and early mornings are beginning to catch up with me. Lots of extra year-end assignments and only two more days left in our work year – yikes! It looks as if I am starting to get things under control. Regina, on the other hand, has another full week of work days left. She barely has time to come up for air.
Grayson has been wide-eyed and alert these past few days. It is fun to see, and I’m so glad since Christmas is coming and we will be skiing soon. I so want him to be in an up cycle for those wonderful days where we really get to play together
Off to bed – another early day tomorrow!.
Pax!
Brant

1 comment:

  1. Oh I hope Grayson is 'up' during the ski trip! He always makes so much progress during that time. Hold on to your hat for the next couple of days while you get the year completed. Love you!

    ReplyDelete