07 August 2011

Day 630 – Grayson’s Journey


Dear family and friends

Last night as I was getting ready to go to bed long after I put Grayson down, I opened his door as I do every night. To my surprise he was standing in front of his computer watching a news broadcast!

Going back in time to Saturday morning, I hooked up some speakers to Grayson's computer. We listened to some music for a test and then played a CD for fun. After that we were done with it and went on with our day.

Last night he had enough motor control to navigate to and launch a video broadcast. I was amazed and impressed. Some of the old skills and muscle memory are still with him!

Pax!

Brant

2 comments:

  1. This is exciting! Initiating something without prompts, and it is something he hasn't been 'taught' lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neurological changes sneak up on us. Every once and a while, a good one announces itself.

    Nice to have pleasant surprises for a change, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete