19 September 2011

Day 673 – Grayson’s Journey

Dear family and friends

You never know what life will bring.

I'm home again tonight after two days of some intense medical attention. While a bit frustrated that we were not able to get completely to the bottom of it, we were able to rule out a cardiac problem. That is great news! So I'm home and a bit tired – the hospital is not a place for rest! I'm going to take it easy for a few days then I'll be back at it.

Grayson has been a champ these past few days. He was bored to tears sitting with Regina and I in the hospital, but he hung in there. He has been a bit off his mark the past few days, but routine is important, and the past few days have been far from it.

I am grateful that I still have not had a heart attack. I am joyful that I have such a loving and supportive family. I am thankful for knowledgeable and caring physicians, technicians and nurses who are there for all of us. I am humbled by all of the messages of support and prayer. I am blessed each day that I am able to draw breath and play in this beautiful place with all of you.

Pax!

Brant

2 comments:

  1. Hi Brant:

    It is so good to read your comments on the blog! You indeed have so many supporters of you and your family, and the heavens are ringing with prayers for all of you Reeds! Shalom, in your inner heart, and PAX in your fortitude! And may the Prince of Peace reign in your Spirit! You are a champion, and we love you very much!!

    In Him,

    Doug

    ReplyDelete
  2. They thought I was having a heart attack, but it turned out to be gall bladder. Much easier to take care of than heart problems!

    ReplyDelete