17 July 2011

Day 609 – Grayson’s Journey

Dear family and friends

Grayson awoke a bit brighter than usual today – especially unusual because I woke him up an hour earlier than normal! We had one service at church today followed by our annual congregational meeting so we had to get to church by 9:30 instead of 11:00. With Grayson this is a challenge! Fortunately we were there with a bit if time to spare.

Grayson was amazingly good during the 2 hour annual meeting. I handed him an anthology of the "Get Fuzzy" cartoons and he was entertained for the entire time. I was not sure that it was possible!

The rest of the afternoon was errands, Regina to work, Grayson and I to home where I did some work in preparation for my upcoming week. A good end to the weekend!

Pax!

Brant

No comments:

Post a Comment