29 July 2011

Day 621 – Grayson’s Journey


Dear family and friends

I'm home after spending most of the week in Phoenix – it was a dry heat!

Under the care of Grayson's new neurologist, we are in the process of eliminating the last remaining neuro med that Grayson is taking. The process is to slowly reduce it over the course of five weeks. During this period we are observing Grayson for any unusual changes in attitude and behavior. Thus far, two weeks into the process, we have seen little out of the ordinary. He has good days and he has bad days – just as always. If things continue as they are, we will be able to eliminate this med, and that is a good thing!

The hugs I received tonight from Grayson and Regina reminded me how good it is to be home!

Pax!

Brant

1 comment:

  1. Always special to be able to come home to hugs! Sounds like you have a great new neurologist, and wonderful to have a doctor that explains things so well. I just now read Regina's post from yesterday. I think we underestimate how important it is to get enough sleep, I know I don't handle things as well when I'm tired.

    Pam

    ReplyDelete