07 October 2012

Day 1057 – Grayson’s Journey


Dear family and friends
Today was a sad day and a day of rejoicing. My Uncle Bob was called home at around noon today. This is the uncle whose 65th anniversary we celebrated just last June 3rd and I described in this blog on Day 931. The day was sad for all of us because of the certain knowledge that we will no longer be able to enjoy his wit, culture and conversation while we dwell on the earth. However we rejoice because of the equally certain knowledge that he is happy to be home with his Father and is no longer suffering. I shed tears this afternoon, then spent hours in conversation with several of my cousins. Keep his dear bride Imogene and his 4 children in your prayers this day.
I’ll be heading to Seattle for the week so tonight I am packing. Regina has a very busy week also so keep her in your thoughts as she juggles responsibilities with grace as always.
Pax!
Brant

No comments:

Post a Comment