24 October 2012

Day 1074 – Grayson’s Journey


Dear family and friends
Grayson was quite alert today. I spent the late afternoon with him as he finished up his dental work and again I was surprised with his cooperation. I wish I had the same response when I brush his teeth! After Grayson was finished I had the dentist take a quick look at an area of concern in my mouth. After an observation and an x-ray, it appears that I have a root in one of my teeth that is going south. I was referred to an endodontist for a probable root canal. Great.
After the dental work we picked up Regina and had dinner. Now THAT was enjoyable!
Pax!
Brant

1 comment:

  1. BUMMER!!! I mean about your root canal, not Grayson's cooperation. :) One the bright side, at this point your insurance will help with what could cost you $2,000 after you retire (whenever that is!).

    ReplyDelete