10 November 2010

Day 360 – Grayson’s Journey


Dear family and friends

Grayson was very low energy this morning, and it was difficult to get him ready for the clinic. Regina worked her magic and he was ready for pick up when the transportation arrived!

When I arrived home from Seal Beach this evening, after picking Lauren up from hand bell rehearsal at church, Grayson was there to greet us (with some prompting from Regina, I expect!) Dinner was ready to serve, and Grayson had done his part by setting the table under the watchful supervision of Regina. What a delightful greeting after a long day!

Grayson was alert and active this evening, way more so than this morning. After dinner (which was late for Grayson due to my late arrival) Regina got him ready for bed. We said goodnight and let him read his Garfield comic book. (Not to go down a bunny trail, but the book was given to him by my mother prior to her passing away in 1994). We could hear him chuckling and laughing before we got downstairs to do the dinner dishes. It warms my heart and makes me smile to hear him so happy that he laughs out loud!

Pax!

Brant

1 comment: