06 June 2011

Day 568 – Grayson’s Journey


Dear family and friends

Today was a laid back day for Grayson and me. I took the day (mostly) off of work and that allowed us both to sleep in. Regina took the opportunity to spend about 12 hours at her office!

Grayson and I did a few light chores (no heavy lifting or physical activity for a few days), and ran to the pharmacy to pick up some new meds for me (yes I am cleared to drive). On a side note, I started the year out with zero meds. I am now starting to rival Grayson with the number of pills I pop every day! Fortunately some are "temporary" – 6 to 12 months.

Grayson continues to suffer with his cold, but it appears that it may just be starting to wane. He is pretty miserable with his runny nose. His impulsive eating is also an issue, as unsupervised he will fill his mouth with food, then not be able to breathe because his nose is so congested. An eagle eye needs to be kept on this Eagle Scout to make sure he doesn't choke.

Grayson remains alert and this has been the case for about two weeks. How cool is that!

Pax!

Brant

No comments:

Post a Comment