29 June 2011

Day 591 – Grayson’s Journey

Dear family and friends

Grayson had a good and alert day today. This evening before dinner, Grayson and I took a walk – our usual one mile round trip up the street to the golf course and back. Grayson generally walks at a snail's pace while I walk circles around him. Tonight he put his hand on my shoulder for about half of the walk and it kept him moving at my pace – a brisk walk. So I consider tonight a success!

Keeping Grayson physically active is always a challenge, however it is also critical to his long term health. This is one of the reasons that I love taking him skiing – he enjoys it and he is physically active. I have fun too!

We returned home to a hot shower then we grilled a tri-tip roast for dinner. Beef is becoming rarer (no pun intended) in our diet, so we don't waste it on hamburgers!

Pax!

Brant

No comments:

Post a Comment