16 June 2011

Day 578 – Grayson’s Journey


Dear family and friends

Grayson was pretty quiet today. After work I took him on our regular walk. He was slower than usual, and I found myself looping back a lot to encourage him to keep going forward at anything above a snail's pace.

I had a follow-up appointment with my cardiologist yesterday and my internist today. My numbers all looking very good – A1C, cholesterol, and blood pressure. This goodness is probably due to a combined effort of weight loss, exercise and meds. With my blood sugar numbers today you would never know I had diabetes! I just wish there weren't so many meds (I picked up another today). Unfortunately the risk factors of my diabetes contributing to cardiac issues are too great.


Pax!

Brant

No comments:

Post a Comment