12 January 2012

Day 788 – Grayson’s Journey


Dear family and friends

The advantage of having a caregiver during fora caregiver for us is that our days are now worry-free as we go about our business of working for a living. The disadvantage is that we do not see what is happening with Grayson during the day. Tonight I was at a church planning meeting and I didn't get to hardly see Grayson all day so it is difficult to relay information about his day to you.

What I do know is that Anishka got his up this morning, fed him breakfast and meds, showered him and put him in clean clothes, took him for a morning walk, let him have reading time, fed him lunch, took him for an afternoon walk, let him have afternoon reading time and played a mind game from the pile of games that we have.

Grayson was almost ready for bed when I returned from my meeting at church tonight. I tucked him in and he said, "Good night Dad." When I told him that I loved him he responded, "I love you too."

Life is good.

Pax!

Brant

No comments:

Post a Comment