28 January 2012

Day 804 – Grayson’s Journey


Dear family and friends

It was "sleep-in Saturday" – for me anyway! Regina woke up at 0-dark-thirty as usual and we got Grayson up at his normal 9:30. I got to sleep in gloriously until 9:00 today – what a pleasure!

We took it slow this morning then Grayson and I went shopping for some home electronic widgets that we needed to chase down some issues with our home entertainment system. Regina took the opportunity to do some shopping on her own! Grayson and I had a nice lunch while we were out (hot dogs!) then spent an hour or so at Best Buy grabbing the $20 item I needed and wandering around the store looking at all of the shiny new "stuff" that we could live without. There are so many video monitors running so many movies that I was afraid that I would never be able to pry Grayson out of the store! I think that he would be glad to accompany me there for several hours every day.

We returned home and were able to isolate the problem to my AV Receiver (the bad news). At least we now know where the problem is and can address it since the system stopped working last week.

We used a gift certificate to treat ourselves to a dinner out tonight – a lovely end to a beautiful and relaxing day!

Pax!

Brant

1 comment:

  1. Didn't you have a physical yourself, Brant? Hope the results for you were good and that all is well.

    ReplyDelete