08 September 2012

Day 1028 – Grayson’s Journey


Dear family and friends
Saturday! I love Saturdays in the late summer and fall because USC Football is underway! Today we watched our Trojans play the Orange of Syracuse. (Seriously? The Orange? I suppose that you are going to tell me that next week we are going to play another color – like the Cardinal!) We had a few scary moments during the game but managed to pull out a 13 point win. Perhaps the most unusual part of this game was the 90 minute weather delay as the teams trotted on the field after half time. Tornados and thundershowers are perhaps not the ideal conditions for players or fans in the stadium!
After the game Grayson and I went on a walk – our usual 1-mile round trip to the golf course and back. I was pleased with Grayson’s speed and strength on this walk!
Today was a great day!
Pax!
Brant

No comments:

Post a Comment