23 September 2012

Day 1043 – Grayson’s Journey


Dear family and friends
This morning at church we spent a fair amount of time remembering our interim pastor that was with us from late 2006 through early 2008. His death this past week was rather sudden and caught many of us off guard. Pastor Marcus is now with his Father and we are all better off having known him.
After church Regina, Grayson and I went to lunch then off to a store to pick up more materials for he remodel. Returning home Grayson and I turned around and headed to the grocery store to get provisions for the week. Grayson was alert today and did a great job as usual as my grocery cart pusher. However I have noticed that he continues to become more nonverbal as time goes on. Lately he has had particular difficulty getting words out. I hope that this is a phase but I fear that it is not.
Pax!
Brant

No comments:

Post a Comment