04 June 2010

Day 201 – Grayson’s Journey

Dear family and friends

It's Friday – must be movie night! Grayson was off at the movies when I called earlier this evening. I called back at 10:10 just as the transportation bus arrived back at the residence. After a few minutes I got to speak with his residential assistant (RA) to get a report and then I had an opportunity to speak with Grayson.

Grayson was getting ready for bed, but he was still excited about the movies. When I asked him what he did tonight he said, "The movies!" (He remembered – that's good!) I asked him what he saw, and he couldn't remember. He also couldn't remember if it was an action or a comedy. He did remember having fun! I told him that we would see him in the morning, then said my farewell so he could get to bed – 10:30 – very late for Grayson!

I spoke with his RA and he said that Grayson was very well behaved this evening. The movie that they watched was Get Him to the Greek. The RA said that Grayson laughed out loud for most of the movie – what a treat! Prior to the movies, Grayson did his usual activities – chores (vacuuming and taking out the trash), dinner (chicken and mashed potatoes), walk, and his therapeutic home program (THP). I think that it was a good day!

Pax!

Brant

No comments:

Post a Comment