11 February 2011

Day 453 – Grayson’s Journey

Dear family and friends

I'm back home after a week in Houston TX and Huntsville AL. Those normally temperate cities were mighty cold this week, and we got enough snow to really mess things up in Huntsville Thursday!

I picked Grayson up from the clinic this afternoon and he was happy to see me. Tonight Lauren and a friend joined us for dinner at our favorite Chinese restaurant, New Moon. It is hard for Grayson to be patient while sitting and waiting for food, but tonight he did fairly well. We sat in a booth and put Grayson between Regina and me and that kept him from jumping up. He also was pretty occupied people watching, so he had a few things other than "Where is my food" to focus on!

It is good to be home where tomorrow it will be sunny and 76°!

Pax!

Brant

No comments:

Post a Comment