27 February 2011

Day 469 – Grayson’s Journey

Dear family and friends

Today Regina had church duties so Grayson and I were on our own this morning. He woke up bright eyed and bushy tailed and we went through our morning routine and made it to church only 10 minutes late!

Since we had two cars at church, Regina took Lauren someplace and Grayson and I were on our own for lunch. As we drove to lunch we saw the mountains with their spectacular covering of snow from yesterday's storm. While we received no snow here, there were actually small accumulations in several surrounding cities including Burbank, my old home.

Tonight Regina, Grayson and I watched the entire Academy Awards for perhaps the first time since Bob Hope was the emcee! Regina and I were quite amused that Grayson caught and laughed out loud at some very subtle humor during the show. He is alert and aware, and especially so today. I just wish that we could get him to speak more.

Pax!

Brant

No comments:

Post a Comment