27 June 2012

Day 955 – Grayson’s Journey


Dear family and friends,

This evening Grayson and I sat down together to look at his Facebook page. The first thing I noticed was a warning that someone in Korea had tried to log into his account.

The second thing that struck me was how many of Grayson's friends posted birthday wishes to him. We read each message together and I asked him where he knew the person from. Many were from high school, several from college, some I couldn't understand his answer. How wonderful to see that they have not forgotten him and took a minute to say hello. It brightened the day for each of us.

So change your Facebook password once in a while to keep from getting hacked and while you're at it, say hello to an old friend you haven't seen in a while. Each only takes a few seconds. One will protect your account; the other will protect a friendship.

Peace,

Regina

No comments:

Post a Comment