29 June 2012

Day 957 – Grayson’s Journey


Dear family and friends
When Regina went in to check on Grayson this morning, she discovered that he had another major nosebleed overnight. He was a scary sight and needed some major clean-up early this morning. What a way to start the day!

I spent the afternoon shuttling between doctors and was given a clean bill of health from both my cardiologist and my orthopedic surgeon. Another 4 to 6 weeks of PT on my knee and I should be as good as new – or at least a well maintained old car.
This evening we joined Rita, Richard and Howard (Regina’s father) for dinner. It was a wonderful time of conversation and food that we enjoyed outdoor on a beautiful Southern California evening.

The weekend is officially here!
Pax!

Brant

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the health scores! If you are a well-maintained old car, do you want to be a Bentley or a VW?

    ReplyDelete