28 July 2012

Day 986 – Grayson’s Journey


Dear family and friends
My plane landed at 6:00 AM this morning and I was home by 7:15. I’ll be home until 7:15 on Monday morning before heading out again. Weekends are precious!

This evening we enjoyed the use of my Father’s Day present from Austin and Xixi – a new picnic basket. We were their guests at the musical The Producers performed at the Hollywood Bowl. While I have fond memories of attending concerts at the Bowl with friends, I never thought I would see a musical staged there. What a fun evening! It was great to be back in that historic venue with good food and family.
Grayson had a blast this evening. He appears to be on the way up out of his low period. If endorphins help him to escape the low points, he sure had his fill of them this evening. He was just rolling with laughter during the musical. Before and after the show he walked with purpose to and from the car – another good sign that he is on his way “up”.

It has been a busy 18 hours since returning home today!
Pax!

Brant

No comments:

Post a Comment