31 May 2010

Day 197 – Grayson’s Journey


Dear family and friends

While 10 of us enjoyed a family Memorial Day BBQ here in Glendale, Grayson enjoyed a Memorial Day BBQ with his fellow residents at the Centre for Neuro Skills in Bakersfield. It was a warm day, so Grayson spent some quality pool time today also.

After the BBQ, Grayson went to the movies. When I called this evening, he was still there. I did call later and talked to him for a bit just before he went to bed, but his residential assistant (RA) had gone home already, so I did not get much of a report tonight.

I hope all of you had a safe Memorial Day, and I hope you all had an opportunity in your own way to thank those for whom this day was created in 1868.

Pax!

Brant

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brant and Regina: ...in Bend this week with Mom and Art researching new living quarters up here in God's Country!, ...just got back on the web here at Barbs.

    It is nice to hear of Grayson's good day, and I love the photos of you in the pool. Brant, you have a tan and you are pretty trim for an "old guy"...he he he! I really liked seeing you two hug...I may check that photo our from time to time!

    You are in our prayers.

    In Him,

    Doug

    ReplyDelete