31 August 2010

Day 289 – Grayson’s Journey


Dear family and friends

Grayson had another good day today – CNS-speak for minimal behavior problems.

After he returned from the clinic, he rested on the couch and read a magazine. He received a special treat when the residential director brought by a brand new DVD of Grayson's favorite movie of the summer – Marmaduke. What a treat! He watched half of it, then did his chores (trash, mail, therapeutic home program) and prepared dinner. After dinner he finished the movie.

I spoke with him after he was in bed and listening to his audio book. I asked him if he watched a movie tonight, and he said "yes". When I asked which one he said, "I don't know". I said "dog" and he responded "Marmaduke". Prompting worked!

Pax!

Brant

1 comment:

  1. I wonder if you'll decide to get a 'real' dog at home someday to help Grayson.

    ReplyDelete