06 December 2010

Day 386 – Grayson’s Journey


Dear family and friends,


The therapy center Grayson attends Monday through Friday is located on the fifth floor of a medical building. Today, among the varied exercises the therapists ran him through all afternoon, was carrying a bucket loaded to 15 pounds. No big deal you might think but he had to carry it down all five flights of stairs AND back up again.

On the way home Grayson and I stopped by Costco, parked a long way from the entrance, loaded our cart with the usual king sized packages, hiked back to the car, unloaded the cart, drove home and carried everything up our flight of stairs. By the time we were finished Grayson was tired and hungry. After dinner and dishes, we put in a load of laundry and put clean sheets on his bed. I think we managed to tire him out this evening. He went right to sleep.

With Brant in Arizona I think I tired myself out, too. I miss my partner.

Give yourself a hug from me.

Peace,

Regina

1 comment:

  1. Hi Regina:

    OK, 'hug-hug'...oh, that DOES feel better!

    Hope Brant gets home soon, and the Grayson keeps working on that 'climbing stairs with stuff' drill!

    In Him,

    Doug

    ReplyDelete