19 December 2010

Day 399 – Grayson’s Journey


Dear family and friends

Today was another rainy day in Southern California. Rainfall records have fallen across the Southland and this storm will leave on Monday only to be followed immediately by another. The only good news here is that there are also near record amounts of snow in the High Sierras – good for summer water and winter skiing!

I took Grayson for a haircut this afternoon. He had a very sweet and very pregnant stylist today. As she cut his hair she asked me what had happened to him. I explained a very short version of his condition. At one point Grayson gently put his head on her belly. While it would be odd if you or I were to do that, for Grayson and the stylist it was a very touching and innocent moment. She started to cry, and could barely contain herself for the rest of the haircut. She gave me a big hug as we left, telling me through her tears what a handsome man he is.

Grayson still touches lives, though in ways far different than he did when he was younger. We are vessels.

Pax!

Brant

1 comment:

  1. Emanuel, ...God with us! I love how the Holy Spirit works through us.

    In Him,

    Doug

    ReplyDelete