09 December 2010

Day 389 – Grayson’s Journey


Dear family and friends

I arrived home this evening from a business trip to Arizona. Grayson greeted me with a big hug as I came in the door. (Regina did also!)

Since I left on Monday, it seems as if a little something may have awakened in Grayson's brain. He initiated a multi-step task and took some independent action. I was shocked (and pleased!) He also was more focused on doing some tasks, even if they were the mundane things like putting on pajamas. It is way too early to draw any conclusions, but there are some indications that a new "pathway" may have opened up and the results are promising!

Not a bad homecoming surprise!

Pax!

Brant

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brant and Regina:

    This is so exciting....! I'm smiling!

    In Him,

    Doug

    ReplyDelete