15 December 2010

Day 395 – Grayson’s Journey

Dear family and friends

There are times when I think that this is a blog not JUST about Grayson, but how the Reed family is coping with the journey. Each life touches so many other lives that it is impossible to determine how intertwined we are as a people. I remember when I was at an electronics store with Grayson a few weeks ago and the salesman recognized Grayson from before his incident. Their paths had crossed through friendships in the past, and I saw genuine concern in his eyes for a very changed young man. This is goodness! The more we all believe that our fates are intertwined, the more that reason and understanding will guide our actions.

As we madly prepare for our special Christmas with our families, let us remember to take a few minutes and give thanks for the people in our lives that make us feel like celebrating!

Pax!

Brant

2 comments:

  1. . . . and your family makes me feel like celebrating . . . I'm thankful for your presence in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen, Robin. I feel the same way. Peace to you, Reed family, and all those you touch!

    ReplyDelete