03 May 2011

Day 534 – Grayson’s Journey


Dear family and friends

Today was back to normal for Grayson, but "normal" is about to change again. This is the last week of therapy for Grayson. We were told that this week would be the end of the three-a-week therapy days before reevaluation in 6 months.

Grayson woke up bright eyed this morning. Sarah had him ready to go to the clinic well before Regina arrived home to take him. When Grayson returned this evening he helped me with chores before getting dinner ready.

A normal day before things change again!

Pax!

Brant

1 comment:

  1. On the neurological highway, "normal" is a moving target. Every day, "normal" redefines itself.

    I'll tell you something that I rediscover every day: "Therapy" is what makes you feel better; it doesn't matter how it comes to you. Sometimes my best therapy is the smile of a teenager.

    Take your therapy where you can find it. A physical therapist has him carry a weight up a flight of stairs. You have him carry a bag of groceries up a flight of stairs. Sounds like therapy to me—and, at the end of your therapy, you get dinner. In my book, that's a paradigm win-win.

    ReplyDelete