21 May 2011

Day 552 – Grayson’s Journey

Dear family and friends

It's Saturday! Today was a sleep in and recover day from a very busy week. Grayson got up and had a big breakfast this morning. This afternoon while Regina was visiting her sister-in-law at the hospital, Grayson followed me around the house doing chores. Mostly he watched or sat down and read his book.

Grayson was a bit quiet today, but he enjoyed following me around and watching or helping if he was able. At one point today I picked up a case of 35 water bottles (500 ml). He observed me doing this and bent down to pick up the other. I made the decision that his balance was not good enough for him to carry over 35 pounds of water up two flights of stairs. I thanked him for helping but asked him to put the water back down. He pitched right in without being asked!

Pax!

Brant

No comments:

Post a Comment