15 May 2011

Day 546 – Grayson’s Journey

Dear family and friends

This morning was a bit of a rush. Lauren was out of here early to rehearse her bell choir piece. Regina and I were pretty pooped from last night, and Grayson was time consuming in the morning as usual – not difficult, but it takes at least 90 minutes to get him ready. We did a good job today and were at church early!

We had lunch after church then the boys went one way and the girls another! Regina and Lauren ran errands then had a pedicure while Grayson and I went home. Once home I started packing for my trip to Seattle then we finished setting up his computer and moved it into his room. This is one of the 14 computers that we removed from his room. This is the only one I deemed worthy of installing Windows 7 on and investing some effort in preparing for his use. The rest are chip jewelry!

The girls arrived home and I prepared a quick dinner for us. The evening was a short one – Grayson to bed, me finishing my packing with freshly ironed shirts straight from Regina's ironing board!

Pax!

Brant

No comments:

Post a Comment