14 May 2011

Day 545 – Grayson’s Journey


Dear family and friends

It's Saturday! I was given the exquisite birthday gift of sleeping late (which I took advantage of) this morning before a birthday breakfast of turkey bacon and scrambled eggs (no fruit for me anymore!). While technically yesterday was my birthday, it was observed today. Good for me – a birthday is not a day but more like a season!

Grayson awoke a bit slow like yesterday and spent about half of the day in this place. Late in the afternoon I took him on our regular walk – half a mile up the street, and then downhill back home. It seemed to jump-start something and he was a lot more alert when family arrived this evening. At the end of the night he was quite alert and following all of our conversations.

Rita, Richard, Austin, Xixi and Lauren were here for my birthday dinner this evening. We had a blast laughing and chatting until way too late. In fact, they just left a few minutes ago and I am trying to get this blog posted before midnight!

Pax!

Brant

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brant! What a great day! What is this about no more fruit for your!? Hey, I've been on Nutrisystems for 3 months and am down to 186#! Hooorah! That turkey bacon breakfast sounds real good right now! My best to you, and may this next venture around the sun be a wonderful one! Our best to Grayson as well.

    In Him,

    Doug

    ReplyDelete