05 May 2012

Day 902 – Grayson’s Journey


Dear family and friends

Today was the first day off at home for me in weeks! Grayson accompanied me in my chores and errands today, after he got up. He was a good, albeit mostly silent, companion today. I'm trying to get several things finished as I am having some minor surgery on my knee on Monday, and I expect to be out of commission for a few days. Time is pressing!

Grayson is still operating on the "up" cycle that he has been on since our ski trip. I suspect that the physical activity and the cognitive workout that he enjoyed at Mammoth is mostly to blame. There is a lesson in here – meet him where he is with a challenge that he enjoys and great results happen. The reality is that winter is only so long. Now the challenge is to find summer activities that fit the same criteria, along with unlimited vacation time and money!

Pax!

Brant

No comments:

Post a Comment