10 May 2012

Day 907 – Grayson’s Journey


Dear family and friends

I apologize if the blog has been a bit more about my journey than Grayson's this week.

My knee continues to get stronger and today I started my rehab exercises. While still a bit "mushy" it is feeling more like a knee than a bowl of jelly! Today, while I strayed little from my home office, my crutches mostly stayed in their corner. I think that I may be rid of them now as long as I don't do something stupid.

The weather was warm here again today. Grayson and Anishka went on their walk as early as possible to beat the heat – they failed! The temperature was already climbing and there was no breeze today so they were looking for a cold drink and some shade when they returned. Keeping cool was the theme for the day!

The weekend is almost upon us. Fortunately it looks as if I will be mobile enough to enjoy the beautiful weather our location affords us.

Pax!

Brant

No comments:

Post a Comment