12 May 2012

Day 909 – Grayson’s Journey


Dear family and friends

Today was a beautiful day and a full day. We slept in a bit this morning before heading out to tackle errands, now that my knee is doing pretty well. Regina went to the La Canada Farmer's Market while I took Grayson to get his hair cut. More like a sheering actually. His thick, curly hair had gotten long for him in the past few weeks. It will be nice for him (and cooler) to have it shorter.

This afternoon Grayson and I went to the market to gather items for tomorrow and the week ahead. As always Grayson was my wing man, following me with the cart wherever I went.

While at the store, Austin contacted us to see if we wanted to go see The Avengers this evening. Would we? Grayson and I grabbed a quick dinner at home then headed off to the theater to meet up with Austin and Xixi to see the movie. What a fun film! Grayson and I thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and Regina was a dream to allow us to abandon her this evening.

A fun and full day!

Pax!

Brant

No comments:

Post a Comment