17 May 2012

Day 914 – Grayson’s Journey


Our family and friends,

For everything there is a season…

Today our caregiver informed me that she will be pursuing other employment. She passed the state boards for her LVN license last month and needs to get six months practical experience under her belt to be hired as an LVN. Obviously my response was conflicted. I wish the best for her career and her family but I am SOOO sorry to lose her.

These last six months I have felt absolutely secure that Grayson was not only well-protected and cared for but loved. I have been able to go to my office daily without even the slightest concern for Grayson. I knew that he was happy and stimulated intellectually and physically. Anishka has been a wonderful blessing to our family and she will be to the future patients she will work with as well.

And so the interview process begins once again. We haven't come this far to fail so we trust we will find another loving, sensitive, calm person to share a chapter of Grayson's journey.

We are grateful that Anishka has offered to stay with us through the interview process for her replacement and we pray for patience in the next few transitional weeks.

Filled with hope,

Regina

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you through this process. Blessings and love, Steve and Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gracious and hopeful post, Regina. May the grace of Jesus make this process surprisingly smooth and speedy.

    ReplyDelete