19 May 2012

Day 916 - Grayson's Journey

Dear family and friends

One item of adminsitrivia – Blogger is having some technical difficulties and as such I am not able to post my blog entries through MS Word. As a result I have had to post using the native tool – something I have never done before, and it is the reason that many of you may have received several strange or apparent duplicate emails about my post from yesterday. I think I now know what I have to do until the real problem is fixed. Thanks for bearing with me as I figure it out!
Today was a glorious day! Regina, Lauren, Grayson and I went to the LA Zoo to get outside and do something fun on a day off and while Lauren was still here. She returns to Kentucky tomorrow so we were feeling the anxiety and wanted to do something fun on her last full day home. We had a blast walking around the zoo and spending time together.

This evening Austin and Xixi joined us at our favorite seafood restaurant for dinner. After dinner we came back home and relaxed and enjoyed each other’s company until the wee hours.

Grayson was engaged and enjoyed himself all day. The walking at the zoo did both of us some good!

Pax!
Brant

No comments:

Post a Comment